Saturday, August 15, 2015

Maureen Dowd, "Introducing Donald Trump, Diplomat": Kelly? Klum? How About Stone?



I just glanced at Maureen Dowd's latest New York Times op-ed entitled "Introducing Donald Trump, Diplomat," and I'm still trying to understand how Dowd was able to waste so much time and ink on the Donald. You think I really give a darn what Trump has to say concerning Megyn Kelly and Heidi Klum? On the other hand, if Dowd had been able to sit with Hillary Clinton over the course of several hours and had garnered some meaningful, off-the-cuff answers from her, that would have made for an interesting story.

Me? I'm far more interested in arranging a date with Sharon Stone ("If there's anybody out there who's an adult and who would like to ask me out, please call Harper's Bazaar").

Yeah, I know: There is that "adult" stipulation . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment