Saturday, May 30, 2015

Open Letter to Dean Baquet, Editor of The New York Times: Nicholas Kristof and the Clinton Foundation

Dear Mr. Baquet,

In his New York Times op-ed entitled "Polluted Political Games," Nicholas Kristof wrote on Thursday:

"I’ve admired the Clintons’ foundation for years for its fine work on AIDS and global poverty, and I’ve moderated many panels at the annual Clinton Global Initiative."

Can you please inform me if Mr. Kristof was paid to moderate these panels, and if so, how much? I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with being paid to moderate panels, but if Mr. Kristof, a Times columnist, was paid by the Clinton Foundation, can we please know how much?

I have previously asked Andrew Rosenthal and Margaret Sullivan to answer this question, but I have not received any responses to my emails to them.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Best regards,
Jeffrey


No comments:

Post a Comment